AN 1.17 Pasadakaradhammavaggo
366. Bhikkhus, a bhikkhu has gained, if he directs himself to the forest.
367. If he is supported on morsel food.
368. If is satisfied with rag robes limited to three.
369. If he becomes a teacher.
370. If he observes the rules of the Discipline.
371. If he is learned
372. If he has attained worthiness,
373. If he has a good appearance.
376. If he has followers.
377. If he has a large gathering.
378. If born in a high family.
379. If he looks handsome and has polite speech.
380. If he has few desires.
381. If the bhikkhu has few ailments