Antai-ji (安泰寺, Antai-ji?) is a Buddhist temple that belongs to the Sōtō school of Zen Buddhism. It is located in the town of Shin'onsen, Mikata District, in northern Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan, where it sits on about 50 hectares of land in the mountains, close to a national park on the Sea of Japan. It accepts visitors in the summer months, but is inaccessible during the winter.
Antai-ji was founded in 1923 by Oka Sotan as a monastery for scholars to study the Shōbōgenzō. At that time, it was located in northern Kyoto and many leading scholars studied there. Vacated during World War II, Sawaki Kodo (1880-1965) and Kosho Uchiyama (1912-1998) moved into Antai-ji in 1949, and made it a place for Zazen. During the late sixties, the name of this small temple became known both in Japan and abroad for its practice of Zazen and formal begging.