Pohyonsa is a Korean Buddhist temple in North Pyongan Province, North Korea. It is located on Myohyang-san and was founded in 1024, during the Goryeo dynasty. The temple houses a copy of the Tripitaka Koreana, and is maintained today as a historical museum.
There are several other temples by the same name, hailing from:
- Anbyon, Kangwon Province, North Korea
- Andong, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea
- Cheongju, North Chungcheong Province, South Korea
- Gangneung, Gangwon Province, South Korea
- Geoje, South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea.