Sōji-ji (總持寺) is one of two main temples of the Soto sect of Zen Buddhism. The temple was originally founded in 740 in Noto, but was totally destroyed by fire in 1898. It was rebuilt over a period of several years and reopened in its present location at Tsurumi, Yokohama in 1911. The temple also sustained considerable damage in the March 2007 Earthquake in Noto.
Its chenger was Keizan. Abbot is called Zenji (Master of Zen).